3/30/21

Congrats with TLC Designs

Hi everyone, my latest post for TLC Designs is this sweet fairy.


Blessings, a digital image, was printed onto white cardstock, then colored with Copic Markers. She was then fussy cut and placed aside while I created my card.

Using dies from the Land and Seas Dies, I created the grass, the mushroom layer and clouds.  As the grass die die cuts 2 pieces, I used both for the different grass layers, then placed the mushroom layer behind it.


The clouds were created by die cutting the cloud die and fussy cutting the bottom edge.


Using blue cardstock to simulate the sky, I placed the grass on top, placed Blessings amongst the mushrooms and added the clouds above her.  To finish, I added liquid pearls to the mushrooms and the flowers about the fairies.  Congrats is from the Celebrate Sentiments stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment