3/11/21

Fairy Stamper Hugs Seek

 Hi everyone, it's Thursday and my day to share another Fairy Stamper project. 


I've stamped the Fairy Hugs Leafy Canoe  in VersaFine Clair Shady Lane Ink.  Next, I stamped  Fairy Hug Moana in VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink.  I wanted Moana to sit in the canoe so I fussy cut her, then cut a mall slit in the Canoe and placed her inside.


A card was created from green cardstock and the earthy panel was matted with brown cardstock before being added to the card.  A strip of torn cardstock was added across the card to break up the background.  I die cut the canoe and matted it with a larger panel then added brads in the flowers before adding it to the card. 


Seek was die cut and added across the card.  Makes you wonder what Moana is thinking doesn't it?


Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment