3/22/21

Happy Easter Gift Bag

Hi everyone and Happy Easter.  I'm on the Clear Scraps blog sharing a sweet East gift bag using the Clear Scraps Chipboard Basket Embellishment.


I used several spray inks from Lindy's Stamp Gang to color the basket.  If  you want a more softer color, think of painting it first with gesso.  Once dry, the gesso will allow the softer colors to show.


While waiting for the basket to dry, I die cut some grass using Rinea Emerald Starstruck Foiled Paper using one of the dies from the Rinea 3D Hyacinth Flower Die.  I also stamped and die cut the sweet peeps in their cracked eggs.


I wanted the basket to have additional color, so I adhered it to Rinea Turquoise/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.   Because a basket needs grass, I adhered some die cut grass to the reverse side of the basket.  To decorate the gift bag, I die cut Rinea Lavender Starstruck Foiled Paper and adhered it to the gift bag as the background element.  


The peeps were lightly colored then placed behind the basket so they appear to be popping out of the basket.


Additional grass was adhered at the top of the gift bag to finish the effect.  Finally Happy Easter was stamped and placed behind the handle of  the basket.

Sweet, don't you think?  Who would you give this gift bag  to this Easter?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment