12/3/22

BPM - Believe in the Magic of Christmas

 Hi everyone, I'm using some amazing stamps from Blank Page Muse and I Brake for Stamps.

With Christmas on the horizon, it's time to start thinking of creating Christmas cards.


I've Used Pretty Winter Friends, which is a delightful image, perfect for holiday creations.


I stamped and embossed her then colored her with Copic Markers.  Because I wanted her to be prominent, I fussy cut her.


Selecting Christmas papers, I created the card, then slipped a sentiment from the Country Vintage Chrismas Stamp Sheet behind her.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


Looking for more Inspiration? Click the links below!
The Blank Page Muse Shop https://blankpagemuse.com/

Save 15% of your Blank Page Muse orders with discount code:  BPMSteph

No comments:

Post a Comment