12/21/22

Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 7

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last eight years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.

Today I'm sharing quick and easy etched jar containing Reindeer Food.


I started by die cutting reindeer from adhesive paper and then wrapped it around the jar.


Using etchallⓇ etching creme, I covered the reindeer and let it sit for approximately 15 minutes.


After 15 minutes, I scraped off the etching creme and placed it back in its original container.
Etchall is reusable, so there is no waste.
Rinsing and drying off the jar, place it aside to completely dry.


Print out the tag and die cut, then tie it to the jar.

Remember to scatter the Reindeer Food on Christmas Eve.

Thanks for stopping by.


Steph

If you missed my previous posts, you can find them here:

Day 1: Gift Bag
Day 2: Cards
Day 3: Tags
Day 4: Easel Card

No comments:

Post a Comment