5/11/23

Etchall Jewelry Box

 Hi everyone, I've etched a jewelry box using  EtchallⓇ.


Needing a gift, I decided to create a design on the interior glass panel.


After cleaning the glass, I used etchallⓇ stencil spray on the back on this floral stencil.
After allowing the stencil to dry, I applied it to the glass.


Using etchallⓇ etching creme, I covered the glass and allowed it to set for 15 minutes.
Don't worry if you go beyond 15 minutes as that does not affect the etching of the glass.
My etching creme is darker than usual as the color tends to change over time.  This, however, does not in any way affect the etching ability.


Remove the etching creme from the glass and return it to its original container.
Etchall is reusable so keep it for other projects.


Once the etching creme has been removed, gently remove the stencil.
Using a wet paper towel, I gently removed the excess creme.


After removing the tape and drying the glass, the full design was revealed.


I think someone is going to love this jewelry box.

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

1 comment:

  1. Lovely and great that you used the etchall spray!! Kudos...Barbee

    ReplyDelete