12/20/23

Quick and Easy Christmas - Day 6

Sharing a project using Fairy Hugs stencil available at Fairy Stamper.  And this is Day 6 of my 10 days of Christmas projects.  The last nine years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.

Today I'm sharing a holiday Peace sign.


Fairy Hugs Stencil:  Fairy Snowflakes


Color wood panel with 3-4 shades of blue Gelatos.
Spritz with water and use a baby wipe to blend the colors across the panel.


Place the Snowflake Stencil on the panel and add snowflakes with modeling paste.
Move the stencil around the panel to add additional snowflakes.


Allow the modeling paste to dry.


Adhere the metal word across the panel.

If you missed my previous projects:



Thanks for stopping  by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment