12/15/23

Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 1

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last nine years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.

Today I'm sharing some sweet candy toppers using stamps and stencils from Blank Page Muse and I Brake for Stamps.


Supplies:
I Brake for Stamps:  Best Chocolate
Blank Page Muse Stencil: Butterfly Trails
Die:  Lawn Fawn


Ink stamp with black ink and emboss.
Die cut each panel with a Lawn Fawn die.


Place the stencil on top and ink with beige ink.
The embossing provides a resist to the stencilling.


Die cut a larger panel from cardstock.
Score in half and add the stamped panel on top.


Fill bags with assorted candies.
Punch holes and tie the toppers to each bag.
Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment