12/18/23

Etchall December Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 4

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last nine years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.

Today I'm sharing etched Christmas ornaments using  EtchallⓇ Etching Creme.


Glass Ornaments


Die cut reindeers and adhere to the ornaments.
Add tape around the ornament to use as a boundary.


Spoon the etching creme over the ornaments and allow to sit for 15 minutes.


Remove the etching creme and put it back in the original container.
Etchall is reusable!


Rinse the ornaments and pat dry.


Decorate as desired.
I used assorted glitter inside the ornaments and added ribbons.


I used this one as a tag for a Christmas package.


If you missed my previous projects:




Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment