1/8/13

You are missed

This week's challenge at Cornish Heritage Farms  is to use a Thomas Kinkade stamp.

The details are amazing on these stamps.  I used Skater's Pond, choosing to stamp it in black on blue cardstock.  I found it's easy to get the best results if you use a very wet ink pad.  I used Clearsnap's Chalk Ink,  which is a rich, moist ink.  Positioning the cardstock on top of the inked stamp and applying even pressure afforded me this awesome look.  I love the shadow effect I was able to achieve.

 
 
To add a touch of color, I used Smooch Ink in the windows and the lamp post.  To add a little glitter, I used Smooch Glitz on the pond and in the trees.
 
Don't forget to stop by everyone's blog to see what they've done with this week's Thomas Kinkade stamps.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamp: Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Clearsnap
Glitter: Clearsnap
 
 


4 comments: