1/8/13

Happy Birthday

I've got another card up today on the Classy Cards n Such blog. 

I started with some beautiful papers from Webster's Pages.  The sentiment is from Justrite Stampers Spring Words. This stamp set consists of 20 detailed stamps that can be used for so many different projects and is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I stamped the sentiment on a left over scrap of paper from Webster's Pages. 

The Posy Patch Garden Delights stamp set by Heartfelt Creations is a pre-cut stamp set consisting of three beautifully detailed stamps. I chose the watering can with Posies, coloring it with Copic Markers, then  I carefully cut it out.  Needing to place a mat behind my stamped image, I selected one of Spellbinder's dies, Labels Eighteen, die cutting the largest die from a beautiful piece of Super Gold Metallic paper and a smaller die from brown cardstock.  The image was then added to the card with Joy Foam Adhesives for dimension.

Check out all the products Bev sells at Classy Cards n Such. She has some beautiful products in stock.

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Pattern paper:  Webster's Pages
Dies: Spellbinders
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations
Ink: Memento
Markers: Copic Markers



No comments:

Post a Comment