7/7/14

Clearsnap's Summer 2014 release


Hi everyone.  We’re so excited to share our brand new SUMMER release from Clearsnap with you! Gorgeous new Art Screens, more Creative Card designs, 6 new colors of ColorBox Spritzers, and 9 new Souvenir Stamps have been added to our lineup of products for your crafting fun. Our creative team has been busy behind closed doors creating inspiring projects with these new products, from cards to summer journals and more. Hop along with us today to check out these fabulous summer projects and be inspired.

Be sure to visit and comment on each blog in the hop. Then, use the widget on the Clearsnap blog to enter to win 2 of our new Art Screens and 2 of our new ColorBox Spritzers!

 
I am so excited to share some of the new products that Clearsnap has coming out.Today, I am working with one of the new ColorBox Art Screens called Tropical and two new ColorBox Spritzers in Lemon Drop and Grasshopper.  Wonderful names, don't you think?


 

Since I wanted some dimension, I used molding paste with the Art Screen.  This is such an easy technique, but it gives an amazing 3 dimensional effect.   Once dry, I spritzed the panel with Lemon Drop and Grasshopper Spritzers, then used a baby wipe to remove some of the color.





The white ribbon I had was a  little too stark, so I placed it into a plastic bag and spritzed it with Lemon Drop and Grasshopper.  To dilute the colors a bit, I added water to the mix so the ribbon would have just a hint of color.



 
Branches and Blooms Design Adhesives were used as my focal image and covered with Campfire and Lucky Penny Designer Foils.   Design Adhesives are great because once you've added the Designer Foils, you can add a secondary layer of Design Adhesives with another color and it creates some nice dimension.    The sentiment was inked with the new ColorBox 6 color ink pad in Gypsy.   Using a ColorBox Art Dauber, I easily picked up the green ink and applied it to the sentiment.  I also used the green ink around my oval die cuts.
 
 


What is your favorite product?


 
Please visit everyone's blog:


Sabrina Alery http://sabrinaalery.com/2014/07/07/washington-vacation-mini-album/
Steph Ackerman http://stephaniescraps.blogspot.com/2014/07/clearsnaps-summer-2014-release.html     HERE

 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

19 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card. I love the modelling paste. The new art screens are my favourite from the release

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, I love the mask!!! awesome, great new products!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the leaves for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the leaves in the backround and the color!!! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to color the ribbon. The card is so pretty. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tropical art screen! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ribbon coloring and I love the dimension with the paste! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I can't wait to get my hands on these new Spritzers and screens! I agree that the names of the spritzers are delicious! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card love the colors and the new spritzes look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous dimension from the paste, love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and the colors are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card! Like how you dyed the ribbon. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I love the colors! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card...and the modeling paste is a show stoppper!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. My favorite color is green so I'm very partial to this. Nice job with the paste.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the spritz colors and the stencil screens. They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The molding paste is brilliant and the screen is perfect for this technique. I really want to use this on my scrapbook page. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete