9/1/15

Happiness is........



 
It's  a new challenge at So Suzy Stamps and we are Happy.  Aren't you?
 
Check out the new stamps available.
 
Today we are working with the Happines Is series.  This fun collection of stamps includes something for everyone.  I'm using Happiness Is and paired it with Toes to Tickle.
 
 
I found some baby papers in my stash and created several cards with these stamps.
For my first card, I wrapped a panel with lace before adding it to the card.
The sentiment was stamped directly on the pattern paper between the shoes.
Happiness Is was stamped and cut into a pennant shape.
Then it was added over the lace with foam adhesives for dimension.
 


For my next card, I wrapped the panel with pink ribbon before adding it to the card.
Baby feet were punched out and added to the card with foam adhesives.
The phrases were stamped together and die cut into a circle.
Then added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


 
 
As you can see these phrases work well separately and together.
 
Don't forget to pop by the So Suzy blog and see everyone's creations.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment