9/12/15

Snowflakes

HI everyone, today's my day to post on the So Suzy blog and I'm using Winter's Butterflies.  This stamp is perfect for a wide variety of projects as we head into the winter season.


I used 2 different embossing folders to create the background of my cards, then added the sentiment.

 
I found by using the Get-It Straight Square from Kellycraft, I was able to line up my phrases exactly where I wanted them perfectly straight.  That light shining across the card shows me exactly where to place my sentiment.  As the eyes are not as young as they used to be, this is a tremendous help!!!
 


Please pop on over to the So Suzy blog and the store to see all the fun creations by the design team.  Also be sure to pop into the store and check out the fun products available.
 
Thanks for stopping by today. 
 
Steph
 





No comments:

Post a Comment