3/16/12

Nothing is harder.....

This week's JustRite Friday Challenge is a color challenge . . . add your choice of one color to punch up a black & white color palette!

I decided to use red as my color choice. I love the combination of black, white and red. I think it's such a striking combination.

This is my card:



Using black cardstock as the base of my card, I created a step card with my trusty scor-pal. Black and white pattern paper was used on top and inked with red.



The stamp is from Justrite's Thinking of You set and was stamped in red ink. I then cut it into an oval shape and added it to a larger die cut scalloped oval. Needing a little more dimension, the oval border was die cut and placed on top with foam adhesives. Rhinestones were added for a little sparkle.




Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper, rhinestones: Recollections
Stamps: Justrite Stampers
Ink: Clearsnap
Scoring tool: Scor-pal

1 comment:

  1. Steph this is a very attractive step card. Very well done

    ReplyDelete