3/26/12

Happy Easter

With Easter coming, it's time to make some spring cards. This is today's post at thepapertemptress.com




I love the Ruche papers in it's rich colors. I used Cocoa Crepe Ruche as my card base, then used Khaki Crepe Ruche as my second layer which I embossed with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. I tore some Green Crepe for the bottom of the card. This paper holds ink really well, tears easily and embosses very nicely.

I used Ultra High Gloss Glossy cardstock for my Easter Eggs. I first inked the cardstock with a multi color inkpad from Clearsnap called Cakewalk. Then I stamped the Easter eggs on top and punched them out. Pretty quick and easy Easter eggs and no additional coloring is necessary!

Supplies:
Cardstock: thepapertemptress
Ink: Clearsnap
Stamp: Hero Arts,
Punch: Magill

No comments:

Post a Comment