After coloring the image with Copic Markers, I cut it to size and then used Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink around the image. Then I matted the image with brown cardstock before adhering it to the card. The sentiment is from the Night Before Christmas which I stamped in black and then used Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink around the edges.
Markers: Copic Markers
Ink: Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink, Memento

Terrific card. I love that tree image!
ReplyDeleteNice tree, love the fence, and I chose words today from this set too! Are we twins???
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteScopri la collezione Off White con i prodotti Nike Off White Acquista abbigliamento Off White alla moda, tra cui scarpe e molto altro!
ReplyDeleteJoin Lotus365 Official Website for secure online betting, live casino games, sports wagering, and instant deposits. Register today and start winning now.. lotus365
ReplyDeletebless you with regard to the particular blog post ive really been searching regarding this kind of information on the web for sum time right now as a result cheers
ReplyDeleteI really like your article. It’s evident that you have a lot knowledge on this topic. Your points are well made and relatable. Thanks for writing engaging and interesting material.
ReplyDeleteBosch-accredited auto repair in Alphington VIC specialising in European cars: servicing, brakes, diagnostics & repairs. Call 03 9499 6203 today. citroen service
ReplyDeletePlan a private French Riviera yacht charter: ports from Cannes to Monaco and Saint-Tropez, realistic pricing, routes, and event-week planning. Yacht charter French Riviera - Monaco - St.Tropez - Cannes
ReplyDelete