6/17/14

Mini cards with Cornish Heritage Farms Backgrounder Stamps

Hi everyone, it's a new challenge at Cornish Heritage Farms, and  this week, I'd love to see your cards that use a stamp (or stamps) to create the background.

I found these mini cards in my stash recently.  The cards already had a flower die cut from the center, but they still looked pretty plain to me so I used the Large Dots Backgrounder stamp on the front of the cards.




I used Clearsnap Chalk Ink then embossed with clear embossing powder for some shine.  A coordinating strip of cardstock was added to the edge.  The sentiments were stamped and punch and added to the cards with foam adhesives for dimension.

 
The sentiments are from Script Essential Expressions which is a stamp set consisting of 56 sentiments and phrases.
 

Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs:


Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

 

3 comments:

  1. These are great, Steph. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card and fun challenge you've given us -- your mini cards came out quite lovely! I love the dramatic look they have with the contrast in color and design ♥

    ReplyDelete