9/1/14

Rubber Dance September Challenge

Hi everyone, Rubber Dance is having monthly challenges and we would love for you to join in the fun.  This first challenge is all about the colors of fall - reds, greens oranges, etc. 
 
  


This month I am working with the awesome  #NP1-M: I Love Leaves.  This stamp set includes 17 different sizes and shapes of leaves.  I've kept my stamp sheet whole so I can use it as a background piece as well as individually.  So I fussy cut a number of leaves and inked them in a variety of Clearsnap chalk inks.  Because they have a longer drying time, chalk inks were perfect to use because they are easily blendable.  Think Chestnut Roan, Guacamole, Creamy Brown, and Rose Coral - perfect fall colors.


The background is the #BK2-2E: Burlap stamp which was stamped several times with Candied Yam Chalk Ink.  The card was also edged with Candied Yam before mounting on the card.  Some ribbon and twine were tied around the card and the leaves added with foam adhesives for dimension.  The sentiment is an acrylic panel I found in my stash - "passing time with good company".

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the blog for details about this challenge.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Rubber Dance
Ink:  Clearsnap
Cardstock:  Bazzill


Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment