1/6/15

Beautiful Cupcakes Gift Bag

Hi everyone, my post today on the So Suzy Stamp blog is  a gift bag to using some amazing stamps from So Suzy Stamps.  Be sure to check out the store for some fun and funky stamps.




I used this lovely stamp - Skinny Cupcake Swirl - repeatedly stamping it on white cardstock.




I added some color with Clearsnap Smooch Glitz and inked the panel and gift bag with purple to match the cardstock I wanted to use.


The sentiment, called Beautiful Cupcake, is fun and funky and I know my receiver will love this bag as much as the gift inside!
 


Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

1 comment:

  1. Steph! Love the bag and the cupcakes look so cute on it!!!! How do you like the Smooch Glitz??? I have some, but haven't used it yet. LOL How does it compare to the Stickles?

    ReplyDelete