7/18/16

Happy BIrthday Dog

Hi everyone, it's time for a doggone cute birthday card.


Stampendous has some amazing stamps and dies and I've used the Cling Pop Up Puppies Rubber Stamp and coordinating Pop Up Puppies die cut set.  One of the dogs is the focal point of my card.  Once die cut, I colored him with  Colorbox® Color Pop Metallic Pigment Ink by Susan K. Weckesser in Shimmer using a water brush.  On his tongue, I used Colorbox® Color Pop Pigment Ink by Susan K. Weckesser in Kiss and added Snow on his cheeks.
 
 
The background is a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I inked over the embossed portions with Colorbox® Color Pop Pigment Ink by Susan K. Weckesser in Fresh, a gorgeous color.  I matted it with black cardstock then added a black die cut oval for my dog.



The Birthday Wish Stamp is also from Stampendous and was stamped with Colorbox® Color Pop Pigment Ink by Susan K. Weckesser in Mystery.  The bone was stamped and die cut then colored with  Colorbox® Color Pop Metallic Pigment Ink by Susan K. Weckesser in Shimmer using a water brush before adding to the card with foam adhesives.

Isn't he adorable?  Who would you give this card to?

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment