10/3/16

Joy Clair October Release



It's new release day at Joy Clair and the new stamps are amazing once again!!

I'm using the new Merry Christmoose clear stamps.  This is such a fun stamp set to create with.  I didn't want to use the usual red/green Christmas colors to I chose pink and gray.  Isn't she adorable?

 
This card consists of 10 layers, and looks amazing.  A pink striped background is the base of my card.  A floral pattern and a wordy paper were added with cardstock layers between.

 
The Moose was colored with Copic Markers and the sentiment was fit around it.
 

Be sure to stop by everyone's blog and leave comments.   Don't forget there are prizes to be given away.
 
Steph Ackerman - Merry Christmoose -    YOU ARE HERE
LeeAnn McKinney
Donna Green Idlet
Helen Gullett -
Martha Lucia Gomez Hernandez
Jessica Pascarella
Cornelia Wenokor
Lori Kobular
Monica Edwards

 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 

15 comments:

  1. I liked the way you used color and layering to make your page or even a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Steph!! Love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you layered your adorable card! Your Christmoose is colored perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. That moose is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I like this background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute image and card. He is so cute with that scarf. (Please don't respond back to this comment if it will go to my email box, thanks)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's so cute, and what a face!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. I like your coloring and the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you incorporated the color pink into the Christmas card. It works really well.

    ReplyDelete