7/5/17

Dream Imagine Canvas




ColourArte is having a design team call and I am applying!!!  I have seen ColourArte's paints and they are truly amazing. 


I started this canvas by gessoing torn strips of paper randomly on a canvas.


Then I started to add dimension with chipboard pieces,  Next I started laying down color.


Once I had some color on the canvas, I used modeling paste through stencils.  Then I added more color and spritzed water on the canvas so the colors would run and blend together.


I painted some more chipboard elements and added them to the canvas.  Then I inked a script stamp with black ink and stamped it about the canvas.


I added bits of Flowersoft around the chipboard elements.


I painted some 7Gypsies papers, clipping them together and arranging them on the canvas.  A metal key was also painted and added over the papers.


Finally I took another stencil and added the words about the canvas with modeling paste.


Check out the Colourarte blog and facebook pages to see some fabulous projects.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

1 comment: