7/20/17

Joy Clair Christmas in July


Image may contain: text





Hi everyone.  We are half way towards Christmas and at Joy Clair stamps we are celebrating Christmas in July!!
 
I'm using the Rustic Sentiments stamp set.  Consisting of 8 stamps, these stamps can be used to create any number of projects.  It's easy to create a Rustic Christmas card with this stamp set.


Using the Evergreen stamp, I placed it on the Misti, lining it up with a white panel.


Using light green ink, I stamped the image once.


Then I reinked portions of the stamp with dark green ink and closed the Misti to restamp. 


Then I added some red ink for the berries and closed the Misti again to restamp.


After inking the edges of the panel with light green ink, I matted it with black cardstock.  I placed this panel atop Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper which was matted with black cardstock.  The Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper really helps set the tone for Christmas cards don't you think?

A 1/2" strip of Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper was placed across the panel.  Merry Christmas was stamped in dark green ink and die cut. It was then placed atop a black die cut label and added to the card over the foil with foam adhesives for dimension.


Please stop by the Joy Clair blog for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment