7/28/17

Joyclair and Quick Quote Promotion



Hi everyone, it's my turn on the Joy Clair blog and we have partnered with Quick Quotes this week.  Today is the last day of the partnership so be sure to see what the designers have done with these amazing products. 

Joy Clair stamps are a perfect complement to the gorgeous Quick Quotes papers and inks.




I received some lovely papers and inks from Quick Quotes to pair with Joy Clair stamps.  The pattern papers are awesome and perfect to combine with Joy Clair stamps.



For my Hello card, I used the sentiment from the Hello Sentiments stamp set.  Included with this stamp set are 4 larger words and 26 smaller words and phrases that can be mixed and matched.  I created a card from black cardstock, then cut the Quick Quotes paper to fit.  Next, I fussy cut the flowers to fit my card.  After inking with Sunset and Aqua Inks,  I added the flowers to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.  Hello was stamped with Midnight Ink, then lightly inked nestled amongst the flowers with foam adhesives.



Hi friend uses the same floral paper used in my first card plus 2 different stamps from Joy Clair.  I used the Lovely Swirl Background stamp, stamping it with Sunset Ink on the Quick Quotes paper.  I then matted it with cardstock.    I had a scrap of muslin that I inked with Sunset Ink and placed around the card then added the panel  to a blue card.  Again, I fussy cut some more flowers and leaves, inked them with Light Moss Ink and added them to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.  The sentiment is from the Bandana Bits stamp set and it was die cut to snuggle amongst the leaves.


And since I was having so much fun, I decided to create another card.  This time, I stamped flowers from the Spring Time Flowers stamp set in Midnight Ink.  Using a water brush I painted the flowers with Sunset Ink.  For a bit more color, I used a dauber to pick up additional ink for the flower centers.  The sentiments are also from the Hello Sentiments stamp set.  I stamped them with  Midnight and Sunset Inks then die cut with Spellbinders dies before adding to the card.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph 

1 comment: