7/25/17

Embossed Christmas Tags

Hi everyone.    It's Tuesday and it's my turn on the Topflight Stamp blog.  If you haven't checked out the Topflight store yet, you need to see the variety of stamps in the store.  They have some amazing stamps from all over the world.

The theme this week is Christmas and I'm using Stitched Angel Ornaments Stamp set from Creative Expressions and this set comes from England!  This week I decided to make some Christmas tags.

 

I stamped the tree, star and angle with embossing ink and heat set with gold embossing powder so they really took center stage.  Next, I fussy cut each.


I used some shipping tags which I covered with pattern paper.  I stamped and embossed the small stars on the first tag then added the large star on top with foam adhesives for dimension.  Then Merry Christmas was added on a slight angle.


I used some fun Christmas paper on my next tag and placed the angel on top with foam adhesives for dimension.


Finally, I placed the tree atop a green Christmas print with foam adhesives.  For a different effect, I stamped Merry Christmas, then cut it apart and added the words in 2 spots on the tag.


3 tags are now waiting to adorn their packages.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



2 comments: