9/25/17

Wedding Card with Rinea Foiled Papers

Hi everyone, when you need a delicate wedding card, what are your go-to products?

I love to use Rinea Foiled Papers.  These foils create amazing projects.  Add in an amazing intricate die by Tutti Designs and you've got  a wonderful card to share with the happy couple.


I used Copper/Copper Glossy Foiled Paper, die cutting it with the Rose Garden Tutti Designs die. 


 Use the Spellbinders 3 'n 1 tool to release the die cut and all the little pieces.


I wanted the foil to really stand out so I matted it on a piece of black cardstock before adding it to the card.


I stamped and embossed Mr. & Mrs. on black cardstock and then die cut it.  Then I used the center portion of the die cut foil to die cut a larger oval.  For dimension, I added the ovals to the center of the card with foam adhesives.


This is a stunning card.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment