6/18/18

Just For You with ExpressionsCraft

Hi everyone, I'm on the ExpresionsCraft blog using an assortment of products from the store. 



I used a piece of stenciled cardstock that was left over from another project I recently created.  To get the negative image, I first spritzed it with a little water, then placed the inked side on white cardstock.   flipped it over.  Then I used a brayer to release the ink onto the white cardstock. 



The panel was cut to fit the card, inked with yellow and brown inks then matted with off-white cardstock.  Next, I wrapped the panel with twine then adhered the panel to a brown card.



The Leafy Flora embellishment was inked with assorted colors of Brilliance inks.



 

The Flora embellishment was adhered to ovals and then placed on the card with foam adhesives.  Gems were added to the flower centers and the sentiment was stamped, matted and placed on top of the ovals, slightly behind the embellishment.





Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment