6/29/18

Merry and Bright Christmas Card

Hi everyone, I'm starting Christmas cards, how about you?  I know it's early, but I find it's never too early to start preparing.


You can create an assortment of cards using the variety of Canvas Corp. and Tattered Angels products/  I used both Chalkboard and Glimmer Glaze to add color to the Ivory script background, randomly adding color.


I die cut leaves from the same script paper and spritzed it with Chalkboard.


Adding a panel of burlap to the card, I placed a die cut pointsettia and the leaves on top.  


A sentiment from Joy Clair was stamped, inked and cut into a pennant shape, then added across the card with foam adhesives.


The panel was added to a black card and the burlap was frayed for a distressed look.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment