12/24/18

Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 10

Hi everyone.  Merry Christmas.  This is my final Christmas project, a sweet Christmas tree.


Using a Styrofoam cone and Rinea Emerald/Gold Glossy foiled papers and the 3D Hyacinth Die Set, I created a Christmas tree.



I die cut approximately 8 pieces of the Emerald/Gold Glossy foiled paper and pinned them around the cone until the cone was covered.  Then I used a craft pick to roll the edges of the strips.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you've enjoyed my 1- days of Christmas posts.

If you missed my previous posts, you can find them here: 

Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 1
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 2
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 3
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 4
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 5
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 6
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 7
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 8
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 9

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment