12/15/18

Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 1

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  The last four years I've blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 60 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.

Using etchallⓇ dip 'n etch, you can create some amazing ornaments.


Using several Memory Box dies, I die cut vinyl and placed the designs on glass ornaments.




Filling a bucket with etchallⓇ dip 'n etch, I placed the ornaments in the bucket and let them sit for 15 minutes.



After 15 minutes, I removed the ornaments and poured the etchallⓇ dip 'n etch back in the original container.  Since etchallⓇ dip 'n etch is reusable, there is no waste.  I rinsed off the ornaments and removed the vinyl revealing the designs.




I created bows using the Bowdabra and tied them to the ornaments.  They look amazing hanging on my tree with the lights off.


 And with the lights on.



Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by daily as I show you more quick and easy Christmas projects.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment