12/9/18

The Twelve Days of Christmas Pocket Garland

On the 12th Day of Christmas...…….  It's time of year and that song is just running around my head.  Check out my Twelve Days of Christmas Pocket Garland using  Scor-dies from Scor-Pal.  The set I used is PocketPenPals - Basics Package C.  It's comprised of a folded note card and ean nvelope.



I die cut the envelopes using Rinea Foils in  Emerald/Gold Glossy and Emerald/Emerald Starstruck.  I had the Twelve Days of Christmas theme running through my head; hence the 12 envelopes.


As I was die cutting the envelopes, I found them to be the perfect size for gift cards as well as small candies.   I didn't start out creating this pocket garland, but realized as I was assembling the envelopes that they would look amazing hanging on a mantle.  


To continue my theme, I tied die cut circles to the envelopes and added numbers.  For decorative purposes, I die cut reindeer from Mocha/Gold Glossy foil, gumdrops from Ruby/Ruby Starstruck foil and peppermints from Silver/Silver Starstruck foil.



They look amazing along my mantle, hanging from garland with mini clothes pins.  I think I'll add some mini lights amongst them next so they'll really shine at night.

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment