5/5/20

Happy Mother's Day

Hi everyone, Mother's Day is just around the corner - are you ready?

I've created a sweet card using stamps from Joy Clair and an assortment of Spellbinders dies.


My card was created from 3 colors of cardstock.  Each layer was die cut individually, cut to fit, then assembled.  I love the contrasting colors.


One of my favorite stamp sets from Joy Clair is Martha's Flowers.  This set consists of 3 beautiful flower sprays and 3 phrases.  I chose one of the flower sprays, stamping it twice and coloring with Copic Markers.  Then I opted to fussy cut the flowers.


Happy Mother's Day, from Joy Clair's Mother's Day stamp set, was stamped on a white oval then matted with a larger oval.  The flowers were then placed around the oval with foam adhesives for dimension.



To finish, Diamond Stickles were added to the flower centers.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph








1 comment:

  1. Happy (early) Mother's Day!! So bright and cheerful - perfect for the times that we are in! Hope you are doing well. Keep safe, my friend xo

    ReplyDelete