5/23/20

Treat Containers with Rinea Foiled Papers

Hi everyone, I love creating little treat containers and these were definitely fun to make.  Using assorted Rinea Foiled Papers, you can create these containers for so many different occasions.



I created small boxes from 4" squares of white cardstock; scored them at 1" and adhered them together with Scor-Tape to form the box.  Then I cut 1 3/4" strips of  Rinea Foiled Papers and wrapped them around each box.  For the handles,  I cut 1" strips of Rinea Foiled Papers and adhered them inside the boxes.   



The wishing wells, from Heartfelt Creations, were stamped with VersaFine ink and then heat set with clear embossing powder.  Next, I die cut enough images for the boxes with the coordinating die.  Then I colored each wishing well with Copic Markers.


My first basket uses Marigold Starstruck.  I cut a strip of Marigold  1 3/4" wide, gluing it to fit around the box.  Another 1" strip was cut for the handle and glued inside the box.  The wishing wells were adhered to both sides of the box.


I created a 2nd box using Jade Starstruck as I did the previous box.


My 3rd box uses Mocha Starstruck.  

While I did use Starstruck Papers for my boxes, I could also have used Glossy Papers to achieve different looks.



I added liquid pearls to the centers of the flowers for additional dimension.

Then I filled the baskets with raffia and candies.  Just change up the colors and the stamped images and create these boxes for any occasion.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment