5/23/20

Masculine Cards with Clearscraps

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog and it's time to celebrate the men in our lives.  Whether it's for Father's Day or his birthday, Clearscraps' Cog Gears Chipboard Embellishments are the perfect choice for creating masculine cards.


The 4 chipboard gears are attached to a chipboard frame which you can easily separate.  


I decided to use the chipboard frame on one of my cards so I left one of the gears attached to the frame then painted all pieces with brown paint.


The frame worked out to be a great focal point for my first card.  Cutting Rinea Sapphire/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper to fit, I embossed it then adhered it to the frame. 


The frame was then adhered to the card and a stamped phrase added within the frame.  Finally,  I added the smaller gear in the center of the large gear.


I created another card using the 2 remaining gears.


After creating a card from cardstock, I used Rinea Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Rinea Marigold Starstruck Foiled Paper with Lawn Fawn dies.  I placed the painted gears in opposite corners.


The phrases were stamped, die cut and added to the center of the card.


What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment