2/2/21

Friendship Card with TLC Designs

 Hi everyone, I've got a new card to share using some fun dies from TLC Designs.


I've used the Oval Lily Frame die.  This die set comes  7 different dies.


I die cut the largest oval frame from green cardstock and the nested oval from white cardstock.  I love the faux stitching - it creates such a fun effect.

A phrase was stamped on the white nested oval.  The sweet little flowers were die cut from purple cardstock and the flower centers from lavender cardstock.  They were then placed around the phrase.



The card was created from green cardstock and a floral layer was added.  So the sweet Oval Lily Frame stood out, I placed a strip of purple cardstock across the card, then placed the Oval Lily Frame on top with foam adhesives for dimension.

Now just fluff out the flowers a bit and you have a fabulous card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment