2/15/21

New Baby Card

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog with a new baby card using the Stroller Chipboard Embellishment.


Remove the stroller from it's frame and ink it with distress inks.


I realized I wanted a card for a new baby girl, so I reinked the stroller carriage with pink ink, then embossed it with clear embossing powder.



I created a 5 1/2" square card from pink cardstock, then cut baby paper slightly smaller.


Die cutting a large circle, I placed it on the card.


Die cutting a slightly smaller circle, I adhered the stroller to the circle, then placed it on the card using foam adhesives for dimension.


I stamped the phrase on another smaller circle and added it to the card with foam adhesives.  Some  Robin's Nest dew drops were added about the stroller.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment