2/9/21

Valentine's Day Treat Bags with TLC Designs

Hi everyone, I've got a quick and easy Valentine's Day project to share using some fun stamps and dies from TLC Designs.

It's almost Valentine's Day and that means it's time for little treats for the "kids" in your life, no matter how old they are!


I used the
Apple A Day Die which consists of 14 dies that can be used in so many different ways.  I selected the 2 frame dies in this set, using the largest die with cardstock and the next die with pattern papers from the Soft Blush Digital Paper PackKrafty & Sweet Digital Paper Pack, and the Perfectly Precious Digital Slimline Paper Pack.


Scoring the cardstock and pattern papers in half, I adhered them together to create treat toppers.


 I filled treat bags with Conversation Heart candies then, punching holes in the toppers and the treat bags, I tied them together with ribbon.  They definitely are pretty as is, but I wanted to go a little further.


Using left over cardstock, I die cut the included scalloped die which I was going to use as a base for my phrases.


Using stamps from Sweetie The Dragon stamp set, I stamped the phrases on the scalloped die cuts.  I also used a phrase from the Happy Bouquet Digital Flower Stamp.

  The phrases were then placed atop the treat topper with foam adhesives for dimension.



Who will you be giving Valentine's Day treat to this year?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment