7/24/21

Fairy Hugs Leafy Canoe with Azalea

 Hi everyone, I have another Fairy Stamper project to share.  




The Fairy Hugs Leafy Canoe is perfect for any number of projects.  I stamped it with brown ink, then colored the flowers yellow.  For dimension, I added brown brads to the flower centers.  Fairy Hugs Azalea was stamped in blue ink and, using a masking technique, I placed her in the canoe.


After inking around the stamped images, I die cut the image and matted with a larger die.


I created a card from green cardstock, then stamped the Fairy Hugs Ivy Corner across the card using first and second generation stamping.



I added the stamped panel to the card with foam adhesives.  Finally, I added some stickles to Azalea's wings.

Thanks for stopping by.










No comments:

Post a Comment