7/10/21

Bunny Baby Cards with Clear Scraps

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog with a set of baby cards.


I love creating baby cards, don't you?  There are so many different elements you can use.


I used the Bunnies Chipboard Embellishments, inking and embossing them.  Putting them aside, I created my cards.


I had this great baby paper that had both a boy and girl design so I could create similar cards.


Creating a card from pink cardstock, I matted the checked panel with the same cardstock and wrapped it with ribbon.  The baby panels were also matted with cardstock and added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.  The pink bunny was adhered just below the Baby Girl tag.


Creating a 2nd card from blue cardstock, I matted the checked panel with the same cardstock and wrapped it with ribbon.  The baby panels were also matted with cardstock and added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.  The blue bunny was adhered just below the Baby Boy tag.

So just remember that bunnies are not just for Easter!

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph






No comments:

Post a Comment