7/15/21

Clear Scraps Adventure Album

Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog using one of their newest Slimline Albums - The Wood Regular Slimline.


I started by spritzing the covers with water, then adding assorted colors of Brusho Color Crystals.


I wanted some of the wood grain to show so I spritzed additional water to allow the colors to spread.


Once dry, I taped the Adventure Stencil on an angle on the front cover and started inking the stencil with black ink. 


I continued inking and re-inking the stencil until adventure was dark enough.


Remove the stencil to see the fabulous result.  The slimline albums are the perfect size for the 12" stencils.


Place the 6" Beach Fun Stencil on the front cover and ink the flip flops with different colors of ink.   Next, place the 6" Summer Palms Stencil in the upper corner and ink with green and brown inks.


Add large rings and tie mesh ribbon to each ring.  I can't wait to fill this album with all the things we can finally do this summer.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment