7/9/21

Yipee! Friend

Hi everyone, I'm on the TLC Designs blog sharing a sweet card using stamps from the Toga's and Bubbles stamp set, along with the Aviary Oval Die and Land and Sea Dies.



I used the 2 oval dies from the Aviary Oval Die set to create the scalloped frame using the Watercolor Naturals digital papers.  I stamped the images on X-Press It Paper and then colored them with Copic Markers.  X-Press It Paper is wonderful for use with Copic Markers.  Then I  fussy cut the images.  

Next I die cut 2 layers of grass from the Land and Seas Dies.  I wanted them to fit the oval so I placed the largest oval on top, taped it in place and die cut the grass again.


Finally, I decided to add some mushrooms so I used the mushroom die and the mushroom toppers from the Land and Seas Dies to add more interest.  Looks like these guys are running through the meadow happy to see each other now that Covid restrictions are being lifted!!
Thanks for stopping by.
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment