8/21/21

Creeping It Real Halloween Card

Hi everyone, did you see the new TLC Designs Release?  It is amazing!!!!!  Stop by the TLC Designs Shop to see all the new products that are available.

I'm using the Creeping it Real Digital Stamps, Digital Paper Pack and Zinnia Slimline Die.


I chose this fun Trick or Treat phrase and die cut it with the smallest of the dies.  Then I paired it with Dracula and the Monster which I colored with Copic Markers, then fussy cut.


Using the Zinnia die, I die cut the digi paper.


I created a card using the main die.  Placing the die off the folded edge of the cardstock keeps the card intact, but you lose part of the pretty edging.   Easy solve - die cut a separate panel and add it to the card to complete the look of the die!


This card was fun to create and is absolutely adorable.




Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment