8/13/21

Time to Celebrate with TLC Designs

Hi everyone, I'm on the TLC Designs blog today sharing a sweet card using assorted TLC Designs products.

 
I stamped the troll from Troll Cricket Fun on white cardstock, then stamped the bushes from Toga's and Bubbles around the troll.  I used a masking technique to get the different heights.  Toadstools and the cricket from the Troll Cricket Fun set were then added.  They appear to be having a conversation, don't they?  All images were colored with Copic Markers.


I used the See You in the Center Die to die cut the image, lightly inking the edges.  Stars from Star Spangled Confetti were placed above the stamped images.


I placed the design on a background created with a sheet of paper from the Simply Sweet Digital Paper Pack

 
 
Finally, I added Celebrate from Celebrate Sentiments to complete my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment