9/3/21

Welcome Fall

  Hi everyone, I'm on the Dies R Us blog today.


As we head from summer into fall, I can almost hear the crunching leaves, can you?


I die cut the Maple Vine Frame from  Rinea Mocha/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  The foiled paper die cut beautifully and was the perfect frame for my fall card.


Using The Best Glue Ever, I adhered the frame to a panel of Rinea Emerald Starstruck Foiled Paper.


Because leaves come in a multitude of colors, I die cut the frame again with a variety of foils, fussy cut some of the leaves and adhering them back to the main frame, giving the card some dimension.

Stamping an image, I colored her with Copic Markers, fussy cut her, matted her with cardstock for emphasis, then fussy cut her again.   Finally, I slipped her behind some leaves along the bottom of the card.

Stop by the Dies R Us Store to see all the amazing dies that are available.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment