9/6/21

Wood Wedding Album

 Hi everyone, I'm on the Clear Scraps blog using the Hearts 6x8 Wood Album.


I thought I would create a wedding themed book that can be used by the wedding guests to write notes (and perhaps pearls of wisdom?) to the newly married couple.



Using Prima Marketing shimmer paints, I painted the covers 2 different colors.


The Mr. and Mrs. chipboard title was the perfect add-on and I painted it black so it would really stand out on the cover of the book.


To add a bit of subtle depth to the cover, I used a script stamp with gold ink, randomly stamping it around the cover.


Cutting pages to fit the book, I punch holes  in all the pages, then put it binder rings.
Choosing some glittery ribbon, I tied it to the rings.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment