10/5/21

Alicorn Happiness with TLC Designs and Trinity Stamps

I am participating in an Instagram blog hop today between TLC Designs and Trinity Stamps.


I've used TLC Design's Alicorn Happiness stamp set and the Zinnia Slimline Die and paired them with the Trinity Slimline Twist and Slide Die Set.  


The Trinity mechanism is easy to assemble and allows the images to move about the card.


I used the Zinnia Slimline Die as the card, die cutting over the edge to create a card, then die cutting a second panel to create the full shape of the card.


Adding the mechanism to the card base, I added foam tape to allow the mechanism to move freely.  


Next, I used both the largest and smallest dies in the Zinnia Slimline Die Set with the Magical Delight Slimline Paper Pad, adding them over the mechanism.  To the die cut holes, I added foam dots for additional height.


Finally I stamped and fussy cut 2 of the Alicorns and added them to the mechanism so they would fly around the sentiment.


Pull on the mechanism and watch them have fun!


Stop by instagram and see how the designers are showcasing TLC Designs and Trinity Stamps today.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment