10/29/21

TLC Designs Thankful Fairy

 Hi everyone, I'm on the TLC Designs blog with this sweet thankful card.

I've used the Apple a Day Die to create the card. I love creating shaped cards this die created a beautiful card.  To create the card, I scored cardstock in half and placed the die over the fold so it would remain intact.  Then I die one full die from cardstock to place on top to complete the card.



The next die has a beautiful stitched design.  Printing the table from the Foraging Fairies Digital Stamp set, I used the die to die cut the panel.  I also printed, colored and fussy cut the fairy and bowl of fruit. 



The panel was then added to the card and the fairy and bowl of fruit were added with foam adhesives for dimension.  Finally I added thankful to fill in the open space.



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment