10/21/21

Magic Happens with Etchall

Hi everyone, can you feel the magic in the air?  Halloween is coming and I've created a new piece of Halloween decor for my home.


I found a porcelain sign in a local store and knew it would make a great Halloween project.  Since porcelain does not take paint and inks well, I placed the sign in etchallⓇ dip 'n etch and let it sit for 15 minutes.  


Etchall gives the porcelain some "tooth" which allows the paints and inks to adhere.  As dip 'n etch is reusable, I poured it back into the original container so it  can be used on other projects.


I painted the panel orange and, once dry, I sanded the edges to give it a grungy effect.


Using Fairy Hugs Web Background, I stamped it in black ink on the panel, then repeated until the panel was covered.  


Next, I stamped Fairy Hugs Spooky Moons and Fairy Hugs Rooftops on a white panel which was then die cut into an oval.  Next I stamped  Fairy Hugs Lucinda over the Fairy Hugs moon.  To get a slight shadow, I stamped Lucinda again, fussy cut her then placed her on foam adhesives.  I also stamped and die cut Fairy Hugs Magic In The Air


Lucinda was added to the panel and the die cut Fairy Hugs Magic In The Air was added to finish my panel.  Then I added some ribbon to use as the hanger.

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment