10/14/21

Grafix Mixed Media Journal

Hi everyone,  I'm participating in the Designer Crafts Connection blog hop, and this month we are partnering with Grafix.



Grafix has a lot of different products for all types of projects.  I received the Mixed Media Journal which has an assortment of different materials to work with.



The covers are chipboard so I used modeling paste, a stencil, paints and inks.  Once dried, I added an assortment of elements to the cover.  I wanted to experiment with the panels so I used a variety of different products on each panel.


I used spray inks on the Opaque Black Dura-Bright panel.


I used paints and a Gel Press on the Opaque White Dura-Bright panel, then stamped images on the panel once it dried.


I also received Double Tack Mounting Film which is amazing for adding papers to the clear panels.


Removing the film from one side of the mounting film, I adhere it to the pattern paper.   Removing the film from the opposite side, I adhered it to the  Clear Dura-Lar panel.


Then I used modeling paste and inks to decorate the clear panel.



This is a great mixed media journal to work with as it gives you a chance to create with an assortment of different panels.

Please stop by the Designer Crafts Connection blog to see what the designers have created this month with products from Grafix.

Thanks for stopping by.

T

Steph














2 comments: